Upholstery Repair Careers
Upholstery Repair – This repair type consists but is not limited to the ability to repair the following faults:
- Ability to repair a seam separation at a minimum of 6″
- Ability to repair a rip/tear at a minimum of 6″
- Ability to secure decking
- Ability to correct under stuffing of poly fill
- Ability to replace dust cover
- Ability to install panels
- Ability to repair leg/legs on upholstered items
- Ability to conduct frame repairs that include but are not limited to mechanisms, parts replacement, adjustments to motors, etc.
- Ability to spot clean various types of stains using approved products and equipment
Note: You must be IICRC certified or willing to become certified within your first 6 months at your own cost.